Cheesy Quinoa and Broccoli Patties recipe








This amazing recipe I foundede at http://jillyinspired.blogspot.com/ and I love it. This amazing recipe is so healthy and delicious in the same time. Soft patties are melting in my mouth. I hope you enjoy it :)

Ingredients:

1 generous cup of cooked broccoli, slightly cooled and diced into very small pieces. I usually steam it or boil it until bright green and tender. 
4-6 scallions, finely diced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
1-2 limes, zest one and reserve the zest.
1/4 cup or a small handful of chopped fresh parsley or cilantro (optional)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice.
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1/3 to 1/2 cups of Pamela's Gluten Free Baking Mix or self rising flour (see notes)
sea salt to taste
olive oil or neutral tasting oil for pan frying












Share on Tumblr